Wednesday 18 February 2015

A Little Thankfulness

Hey guys,

On my quest of finding a cool tag to participate in, I came across a Blogger who made a list of things that she was grateful for. Although this is not a tag post -as I intended- I think it is a better idea. So without further blabbering on (apologies), below, in no particular order, is a list of the top 20 things (I can currently think of) that I'm thankful for.

I’m grateful for…
  1. All of my senses
  2. Being able to wake up every morning healthy
  3. A loving and supportive family
  4. Friendships. Close friends who are reliable and care
  5. A positive outlook on life (this comes and goes as it pleases, but I'm still thankful for it)
  6. FOOD 
  7. Hot water when I take a shower
  8. My special talents and skills
  9. Opportunities
  10. My ability to have an education
  11. Honesty
  12. My teachers, as annoying as they may seem, they help us to grow as individuals
  13. Technology and social media
  14. My Blog
  15. Hope
  16. Strangers that show kindness
  17. Clean water to drink
  18. Being able to travel and explore new places often
  19. Memories
  20. The brutal truth 
P.s. It would be really cool  if you could leave a list of, or even just reflect on the things in your life that you're thankful for (if you have a blog, just think about, or just in the comment section below).

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..


Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
Travis Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment