Sunday 15 February 2015

A Little Topshop Wish List


Hello lovelies! I'm Vicky from VVNightingale! The lovely Jess asked me to do a guest post on her blog, so I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite things from Topshop at the moment which I can only hope to have in my wardrobe some day. 

1. Lace Peplum Shirt £48.00 [x] : This lovely lace shirt is perfect to wear in the transition from Winter to Spring, as it's in a pretty pink colour but has long sleeves and a pretty peplum detail to keep you covered up. 

2. Clean Smart Backpack £34.00 [x] : Backpacks are so on trend at the moment - they are literally everywhere! I never thought I'd want to get one, being such a girly girl, but this pink backpack is so pretty and feminine!

3. Crystal Shard Long Necklace £25.00 [x] : I love this necklace because it's so simple but would really make an outfit. Put over a simple t-shirt or dress and make a statement.

4. Metallic Make Up Bag £10.00 [x] : I'm not really sure why but I am obsessed with metallics and I love how this makeup bag has a hint of so many pretty colours. 

5. Two Part Sandals £28.00 [x] : What's great about these sandals is this mix of metallic and pastel blue - I can't wait till the weather gets better so I can buy a pair!

Thank you for reading lovelies - and thanks to Jess for asking me to do this post! Let me know in the comment section below what's in your wish list!


No comments:

Post a Comment