Sunday 8 February 2015

Zombie Apocalypse Tag

Hey guys,


Questions:


1. Which four YouTubers would you have in your team?


Joe sugg

Fun for louis
Jc Caylen
Sawyer Heartman


2. The object immediately to your left is your only weapon. How fucked are you?



It's a plate. RIP



3. If you were a zombie, who would you want to bite?



Does a bite turn them into a fellow zombie? if so, i'd bite my friend khadeejah, just because i think it'd be fun to see her fangirl about marvel, but as a zombie.



4. What would your survival plan be?



When I first saw this question, I thought either get underground or higher up, but now that I think about it, if I was underground, wouldn't the zombies just claw through the soil to where I am?? and i'd be trapped, whereas from a higher ground, i'd be able to see an attack coming and defend myself



5. What would you do if your parents became zombies?




It depends, is there a cure? if not, I'd probably lock them up somewhere inescapable and make them wait it (the apocalypse) out


6. Do you want the zombie apocalypse to happen?


No! of course not! I enjoy my current life (being able to watch movies from the comfort of my bedroom/laptop)

I nominate +Neri SeesRed +Anne Vanves +VV Nightingale to do this tag

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

A zombie film is not fun without a bunch of stupid people running around and observing how they fail to handle the situation.
George A. Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment