Wednesday 11 March 2015

1 Hour to go!

Hey guys,

I am going to keep this as short and sweet as possible.

Tomorrow -well today in some places- I am finally joining the 16 band wagon!
I am literally at the stage in which I cannot contain my excitement.
To think that little-ol' me has been here on earth for almost sixteen years. Wow.
To be completely honest, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. To many people, sixteen isn't even that big of a number, but considering that I am the youngest in my family... I don't know. I guess every age I turn is special because I will be the last child in our immediate family turning that age.

Considering that I will be one year older, I think it's only fitting that I share another Bucket list; things I want to do and achieve this year (mostly for summer- this list doesn't necessarily consist of things I haven't done):


  • Go on a road trip
  • Go camping
  • Go on a scavenger hunt
  • Gain work experience
  • Go rock climbing
  • Start working
  • Go skateboarding at a skate park
  • Meet at least three new people
  • Feed/donate to the homeless
  • Talk to a stranger
  • Roast a marshmallow
  • Sing camp-fire songs
  • Have a picnic in the park
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Take on more responsibilities
  • Volunteer at a charity
  • Attempt some Pinterest DIYs
  • Attend a blogger meet-up
  • Go on a slip and slide
  • Visit a theme park
  • Visit London Zoo
  • Learn and master a new skill
  • Start a scrapbook
  • Pass my GCSEs (this is last on my list because we get our results at the end of summer, not because it is the least important)
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Farewell to braces, pigtails and toys. Welcome to driving, parties and boys!- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment