Sunday 15 March 2015

Casual Chic?

Hey guys,

Since it is still birthday season (my birthday) I thought I'd give you some insight into my brainstorm for outfit ideas. I'm not necessarily saying that I'll be buying the items listed below (come on, there's no way I'd spend more that £50 on a bag yet alone more than £800)


Ohh, and I almost forgot, my friend Fiona and I were walking and saw this homeless guy outside of Wasabi in Oxford street, so we went in and bought hum some hot noodles, when we came out, there was a black car with its windows being rolled up. (I'm not even a fan) but guess who was in the car- Kylie JennerCasual




I feel like online shopping is amazing and helps you discover what kind of clothes you're into as well as helping you to discover your sense of style all from the comfort and safety of your home, but then it also really sucks because- I don't know about you- but I love almost everything I see when online shopping, but fail to remember that I'm the one who will be wearing the clothes, and not the model on the screen. For example, I was piecing together (what I think was) a really cute outfit to wear for my Birthday dinner next week and one of the items I was adamant on getting were these really minimalistic one-strapped heeled sandals. Yesterday when I went shopping, I finally had the chance to try on one of these sandals and to my horror, (a little side note- I don't like showing large sections of my feet) 3/4 of my foot was on display. Now I know, I know, what else was I expecting to happen? All the photos show the same results- but I'd thought it'd be less exposed in real life.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,

Hmm...HMM..

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
Bo Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment