Sunday 8 March 2015

Gift wishlist

Hey guys,

I'm going to keep this short and sweet x

So, I'm posting a little later than you're used to, but this is something I really had to think about. My birthday is around the corner, and if any of my friends or family just happen to come by this post, here are a few ideas of the presents/gifts I would like to receive (hint hint).




Okay, I know this list is chuck-full of expensive items, buttt it's not just a list for my friends you know? I'd expect them to buy me the small stuff like earphones and whatnot. On the other hand -If any of my family members are watching this, this is just to let you know to save up because my birthday is in FOUR DAYS!


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..


Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
-Sammy Hagar

No comments:

Post a Comment