Sunday 26 April 2015

April music playlist 2015

Hey guys,

Yes, I am still alive, but I did say I'd be popping in every once in a while to say hello and of course to give you a short update on my life. There is only one bad thing occurring in my life right now. As i'm sure every other sixteen year old is experiencing, exam induced stressed. I actually had to miss my first two lessons of school last Wednesday because I was stressing out soo much I actually began to feel soo sick. Anywhoo moving on from that, one key component in both keeping me sane and helping me to revise is my revision playlist. Most of the time I listen to classical music because it helps me get to a point of focus faster, but because I am also an art student and about 100% of it coursework, I also need some uplifting songs to get me pumped up whilst I'm working. There are soo many songs in my playlist, the other day I listened to 8 hours worth of music from my playlist, but to save you the hassle of endless scrolling, I decided to pick out my favourite songs from the playlist to share with you. Listed below:

Propellers

  • Midnight kiss 


Bastille

  • Flaws

Fall out boy

  • Uma Therma
  • The kids aren't alright
  • Centuries


Arctic monkeys
  • Do i wanna know
Foster the people
  • Pumped up kicks
The Kooks
  • Bad habit
Ed Sheeran
  • Bloodstream
Sir Sly
  • Inferno
Zella day
  • Hypnotic
Twenty one Pilots
  • Car radio
Sia 
  • Fire Meet Gasoline
The Black Keys
  • Tighten Up
The Wombats
  • Let's dance to joy division
P.s.if you cant to listen to a calm playlist (in my opinion) you can check out this playlist I listen to on 8 tracks http://8tracks.com/itsbrina/cool-kids there is also a link to my YouTube playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnXydJAg_mX500Y-HpuWlBqcHvIA8460y if you like some of these songs and want to check it out

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

-Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment